If you wish to operate a fairground activity, you need to obtain an authorisation for fairground activities. You must introduce your authorisation demand at a accredited enterprise counter.
-Be a citizen from one of the countries from the European Economic Area (European Union plus Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) or benefit from one of the reasons for exemption from the professional card. Operating the activity with a salaried manager's card is however allowed for citizens from outside the European Economic Area with a professional card or a work permit, depending on whether they are self-employed or salaried workers;
- For the employer's authorisation: satisfactory management skills and if applicable catering skills;
- For operators of fairground propulsion attractions: possessing the risk analysis for their ride.
- applying to the municipality for a location;
- having a fire insurance as well as a third-party liability insurance;
- for propulsion attractions, possessing, on top of the risk analysis, proof of periodic inspections, maintenance and checklists after setting up;
- for fairground food establishments, having the required health documents.
- 150 euros for an employer's authorisation
- 100 euros for a salaried manager's authorisation