The accreditation is the permit which allows a company to provide ADR training.
Action to be taken
In order to obtain accreditation as an ADR training centre, you will need to fill in a form and send it directly to Brussels Mobility.
The accreditation is not for a fixed period.
The following documents must be submitted with the application for accreditation:
- A list of the training facility/facilities and, in the case of training for the individual practical fire-fighting exercise, the area(s) used (Annex 1);
- The list of names of the person(s) providing the training (Annex 2);
- Available training material relating to first aid and what to do in the event of an incident or accident (Annex 3);
- Training programmes (Annex 4);
- Amount of the registration fee (Annex 5).
Links, forms en documents
Documents and links
Brussels Mobility is the administration of the Brussels-Capital Region responsible for equipment, infrastructure and mobility issues.
Do you have questions, complaints, suggestions, reports about this page ?