In order to become an approved examiner, you must have completed a training course at an approved training centre.
Action to be taken
In order to obtain accreditation as an initial training centre, you must apply directly to Brussels Mobility (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This accreditation will be valid for 5 years and may be renewed at the request of the training centre.
In order to be accredited, the training centre must meet the following conditions:
- be a member or have been a member for at least two years of an organisation which is active in the field of organising driving licence examinations or be a member of a grouping to which the centres which conduct driving licence examinations are affiliated;
- hold an ISO certificate, Qfor, EFQM or any other certificate or quality assessment system which is recognised in the field of training;
- propose at least one initial training programme A, B, C or D covering the knowledge and skills set out in Annex 19. Each training centre will undertake to provide initial training in accordance with the approved training programme;
- undertake to submit for approval, in accordance with the terms and conditions determined by the Minister or his delegate, any changes to the programme to Brussels Mobility, which will approve or reject the changes within 60 days;
- have available an appropriate infrastructure and teaching materials, as well as a vehicle for each category;
- employ instructors who have sufficient training in the subjects taught and who have sufficient professional experience or are trained in didactics and pedagogy. The instructors responsible for practical training must have held a valid driving licence for category B for at least four years and a valid driving licence for the other categories concerned for at least three years;
- have a director who represents the training centre in dealings with the public authorities and is responsible for the organisation of initial training and administrative tasks.
Links, forms en documents
Brussels Mobility is the administration of the Brussels-Capital Region responsible for equipment, infrastructure and mobility issues.
Do you have questions, complaints, suggestions, reports about this page ?