The energy audit is required for large companies and large consumers when applying for an environmental permit. The audit must be carried out by a certified energy auditor.
Being holder of a diploma such as that of:
- an architect
- a civil engineering architect
- a civil engineer
- an industrial engineer
- a bioengineer
- an agricultural engineer
- a bachelor in construction option building
- higher education which completes a course integrating the energy aspects of buildings
- OR having at least one natural person whom you employ hold an equivalent degree obtained abroad.
- (Brussels Environment may recognise a certificate or diploma issued in another Member State or by another federated entity of the Member State) OR having at least one natural person you employ who can demonstrate a minimum of 3 years' practical experience in the energy aspects of buildings OR have, from another Member State, an equivalent accreditation as an energy auditor of the environmental permit
€250 for a legal entity, €125 for a natural person
Alongside the College of the Environment.
Links, forms en documents
Documents and links
Information Department of Brussels Environment
You are in need of some information or advice on any topics related to Energy and Environment in Brussels? You'd like to receive one of our brochures? Our information department is here to help you out and answer your questions.
Do you have questions, complaints, suggestions, reports about this page ?