Launched in 1994, EURES is a European network of employment services, designed to facilitate the free movement of workers.
On the EURES portal you can find :
All info needed to find a job and live and work in another country, in all EU languages
- EURES offers compiled information on living and working conditions and job opportunities throughout and across Europe.
- EURES provides a unique set of information in all EU languages for everyone interested in employment opportunities and moving to another country.
The human network of EURES advisers
- The human network consists of over 1000 EURES staff that are active across Europe and deliver personalised and on line guidance and assistance on intra-EU labour mobility.
- EURES advisers provide the three basic EURES services of information, guidance and placement, to both jobseekers and employers interested in the European job market.
Thousands of job vacancies
- The EURES Job Mobility Portal gathers job vacancies from all over Europe.
- It delivers a free of charge self-service for job seekers and employers who can register on the Portal and create an account to find a job or a candidate, respectively.