It is essential for the fire brigade to arrive on the scene as quickly as possible. So help the fire brigade to carry out their work as effectively as possible. A few tips:
· Clear the way if you hear a siren approaching.
· Give priority to fire engines and ambulances, even if you would normally have priority yourself.
· Respect the no parking rules.
· Never double park and make sure that you never hinder access to a narrow street.
· Do not block access to fire cranes, emergency exits, cycle paths, pavements and pedestrian zones.
· Avoid hanging around at the site of an accident. Curiosity can hinder the work of fire fighters and the emergency services.
The emergency services will be very grateful!
Do you have questions, complaints, suggestions, reports about be.brussels ?