Proper medical follow-up is crucial from the very beginning of pregnancy. Occasionally, psychological and moral support are what is needed.
On the Dutch-speaking side
· Kind en Gezin (Child and Family) is the Flemish institution catering for young children and families. They offer advice and information about pregnancy, adoption and child care. All useful information can be found on their website.
· The General Welfare Centres (CAW) offer free consultations on all life questions, including sexuality and pregnancy.
On the French-speaking side
· In French-speaking Belgium, the Office of Birth and Childhood (ONE) organises antenatal support during pregnancy. You will find all useful information on their website (website only available in French).
· Information about the family planning centres can be found on the French Community Commission (COCOF) website (only available in French).
· The Secular Federation of Family Planning Centres (FLCPF) (website only available in French) groups 42 family planning centres, 22 of which are situated in Brussels.
Do you have questions, complaints, suggestions, reports about be.brussels ?