The website of the Brussels Regional Public Service (BRPS) Equal Opportunities and Diversity Unit provides useful information and contacts in case of partner and family violence.
· SOS Viol (centre for victims of sexual aggression) (French-language service)
Tel: +32 (0)2 534 36 36
sosviol.be (website only available in French)
· Child Abuse Trust Centre (Dutch-language service)
Tel: +32 (0)2 669 40 50
· SOS Children (French-language service)
sos-enfants.ulb.ac.be (website only available in French)
one.be/parents/une-equipe-sos-enfants (website only available in French)
Abuse of the Elderly
· Brussels Elder Abuse Hotline (Dutch-language service)
Tel: +32 (0)2 511 91 20
· SEPAM (Centre for Elder Abuse in Brussels) (French-language service)
Tel: +32 (0)2 223 13 43
inforhomesasbl.be/fr/maltraitance (website only available in French)
The health and welfare sector in the Brussels-Capital Region currently boasts more than 5,000 organisations. An overview of all organisations and services active in the welfare and health sector can be found on the website of Social Brussels. You can ask for help and counselling in the event of violence and abuse.
Do you have questions, complaints, suggestions, reports about be.brussels ?