The Brussels-Capital Region has a large number of institutions for different types of psychiatric care or support.
· The Mental Health Consultation Platform (PFCSM-OPGG) is a collaboration between the various psychiatric institutions and services operating in the Brussels-Capital Region. The PFCSM-OPGG provides an overview of the psychiatric wards in general hospitals, initiatives on sheltered housing, psychiatric care homes and further information on psychiatric help and counselling.
· The website of the Belgian Association of Hospitals (website only available in English) provides an overview of the services that specialise in psychiatry.
· On the website of the Common Community Commission, you can search for a psychiatric service in Brussels based on the name or the municipality.
· Visit the website fitinjehoofd.be for a test and tips for your mental health. You can give your resilience a boost and you will find common complaints and possible resources.
· In the Welfare and Health section of the French Community Commission (COCOF) website, you will find an overview of the mental health services (website only available in French).
· You can also visit the website of Social Brussels. You will find an overview of all organisations and services that are active in the welfare and health sector. It also contains information about mental health and psychiatric care.
Do you have questions, complaints, suggestions, reports about be.brussels ?