Brussels is located in the heart of Belgium and Europe. The Brussels-Capital Region is accessible by car and motorcycle from all directions, whether you are traveling from Paris, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf or the coast.
There are seven motorways which serve Brussels:
· A10 – E40 from the Belgian coast, Ostend or Ghent
· A12 from Antwerp
· A1 – E19 from Antwerp or the Netherlands
· A201 from Brussels National Airport (Zaventem)
· A3 – E40 from Leuven or Liège
· A4 – E411 from Namur or Luxembourg
· A7 – E19 from Mons, Charleroi and Paris (France)
Brussels Mobility is the administration of the Brussels-Capital Region responsible for equipment, infrastructure and mobility issues.