As a foreign national, would you like to come to study in Brussels? In the Brussels-Capital Region, you will find an extensive range of studies and training courses.
· On the website of the federal government, you can find a range of information about coming to Belgium to study. You can read about how the educational system in Belgium works, as well as access conditions and information about scholarships, traineeships or European exchange programmes.
· On the website of the Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, you can also find a lot of practical information about coming to Belgium to study.
· The Expat Welcome Desk provides administrative support for people who move to the Brussels-Capital Region to work for European or international organisations. You can also find information about international schools and language courses.
· Study in Flanders (website only available in English) is a website for foreign nationals who come to study in the Flemish Community. You can find information about studying possibilities and the education system in Flanders, as well as about Brussels and student life.
· The website of the French Community (only available in French) provides information for people wishing to come to Belgium to study.
· The website Study in Belgium (only available in French or English) is an initiative of the French Community which provides a lot of useful information for foreign students in French-speaking Belgium.
Do you have questions, complaints, suggestions, reports about be.brussels ?